This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Count

Why aren't OT posts counted in the Post Count? Doesn't posting there make you as much a member of the Apolyton community as posting on other forums? I think it adds more, because other members get to know you better on these than in Civ 3 general or something like that.
    "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

The community forum is where you go to complain about the lack of post count in OT, and in that way increase your post count.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

"Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Yup.

Comment

No, this is a serious question. I don't care all that much about my post count. I'm just curious.
          "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Maybe they don't count OT posts because it often devolves into a 'yes it is', 'no it isn't' sort of dialouge. Not that that doesn't happen elsewhere, but OT is a whole other kettle of fish when it comes to arguement.

Or maybe I don't have a clue and the owners just want it that way.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Oh no it isn't!
              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Oh yes it is...
                (+1)

Comment

Its to reduce the amount of spam in the OT, and possibly reduce server load from 150 people all saying:

'yes it is', 'no it isn't'

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

OT is for those, who want to talk about all the things that don't concern the essentials of ACS...
                    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

If OT posts would count, the Suomithreadis alone would of got me to Emperor by now.

Bah, if the would count, spamming would be much more looked after in the OT. Which of course wouldn't bother me, as I don't spam!
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

nearly everything posted is correct
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X