Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive?

When were these enabled?

Is it enabled for anyone, or is it private?

It's hard to notice, it might have been threre for a while will there be news on it?

Could you specify the default viewlength to from the beginning for them?
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

I guess by the move that it isn't private, but what about the rest?

Comment

congrats, you're the first to notice!

the archive was there but it was private to reduce server load
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Markos, WHAT!?! He's the first? I've noticed this several months ago, that they're only for staff members, and I asked you over a PM to do a thing we need for the community, and that you never did!

. Sure, I'm joking but Markos, you better did what I asked you for then .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I saw them in the announcment listing before... But not on the forums...

Comment

Announcement listing, yes... but I've even taken a good read in the CtP MP Archives.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
              Announcement listing, yes... but I've even taken a good read in the CtP MP Archives.
              I don't think I had acvcess to them. I remember trying out all forumids it had told me I didn't have permission to view when I became a staff member, and I didn't found the archives then.

Comment

Gramphos, it might have to do with you not being a staff member until pretty recently... I was there before you joined.

What? Who moved this out of the Staff Room?

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                  Gramphos, it might have to do with you not being a staff member until pretty recently... I was there before you joined.

Probably.

What? Who moved this out of the Staff Room?

Markos i think, just before my reply and his reply.

Comment

Finally this has been resolved .

Comment

I take it the OT archive is open to all as I currently have it open:

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

O great, now it's farked up my pull-down menu

Comment

Agree with Zopperoni. True fact: Quite a lot of time spent browsing Apolyton uses the drop-down list, and let's face it, we aren't going to use the Archives tons. And now they're hogging space at the valuable bottom, which it defaults to.

Markos, could you put the archives back on "top" of the pull down menu thing? That way if you want to see the archives, you have to make a concious effort to scroll up past Civ3, instead of having them clog things up when trying to surf between the OT, S&D, and Other Games.
                            All syllogisms have three parts.
                            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Do staff members have the same post count in the staff room as well?
                              "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                              Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                              Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                              Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
                              X