This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristotle University of Thessaloniki?

Hmmm, that is the page I get when I go to apolyton.net, and then it sends me to over here.

What did you do with the front page
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

I cant get to any of the news sections, only the forums
    "You think you're half as good as me, the only thing you'll ever be, is just a way for me to bleed on this stage" - "Confession" by COLD

Comment

I noticed that this morning, but it seems to be fine now...

Comment

Read the last 20-30 messages in the "Welcome to Settler..."-thread.

Comment

Yeah this university is a nice place it hosted Apolyton now for more than four month. We should all take there course with Markos.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I also have this problem.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Wait, you mean there's more to Apolyton than just the forums?
              A proud citizen of the only convicted terrorist harboring nation!

.13 posts per day, and proud of it!

Comment

Heh, I also got temporarily transported there and after 1 second it was in Apolyton...!

Comment

Aristotle was a buddy of mine 2300 years ago. He could not hold his wine and started geting all preachy about virtue and did not invited to dinner parties anymore. Alexander went of to conquer Asia just to get away from him.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                    Read the last 20-30 messages in the "Welcome to Settler..."-thread.
                    what he said....
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I too know Aristotle, he visits me every now and then.
                      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
                      X