Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Apolyton Illuminati Game arrangments

let us get it all pinned down.

Still set for Saterday 4/27, 10AM for the early game, each game last 1.5 to 2.5 hours
    Lunch, dinner, swiming here. Space and sleeping bags available.

711 Terrell RD, 78209
    Barrett Moursund
    210 736 1791 ofc
    210 821 6249 home

Call the office if you want rules faxed

Let us start getting a count, so that I can see if I need to recruit some local Illuminati to fill up.

Remeber bathing suits for the traditional throwing of the losers into the pool ceremony.
    Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; April 22, 2002, 15:39.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

I intend to leave Dallas about 5:00 a.m.
    That should me in San Antonio by 10:00 .
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Post any special dietary requests here, vegetarian, caffine free, etc.

"Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

If anyone wants to suggest a differnet date, let us get that settled before Wednesday, 4/24.

Comment

This is very cool of you, Lefty. Hope you get some grateful takers...

Comment

I'm in. I'll leave Austin maybe 8:30 or so....

Post any special dietary requests here, vegetarian, caffine free, etc.
            Beer, of course
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Directions comming in from the north on IH35

Take IH35 to Rittiman RD (which is about 2.5 miles or three exits south of the interchange with I-LOOP410 & spur 368)
              exit & turn right (west) on Rittiman RD
              west on Rittiman RD about 1.6 miles to Harry Wurzbach HWY
              left (south) on Harry Wurzbach, go about 1 mile (you will pass the national cemetary on your left)
              Terrell RD is on the right (only) after Elizabeth RD and just BEFORE (about 25ft) Burr Rd which (Burr) is the first traffic light after the cemetary.
              Turn right (there is no left) on Terrell RD (if you pass it by, trun right on Burr, right at the next, and then left on Terrell)
              1.8 blocks on Terrell RD to 711, on the right (one down from the top of the hill, split level stone & wood veneer, Sarah in the school jazz choir yard signs)
              enter the lower (2nd) driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                Hope you get some grateful takers...
                Illuminati are always takers, never grateful.

Comment

Can I come? My arm is probably more healed than David's so I should be able to fend him off...

Comment

Can I come? My arm is probably more healed than David's so I should be able to fend him off...
                    Ah but I have 2 good legs
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                      Can I come?
                      Let hear you talk so Tex-un-ese.
                      Come ahead if you can get here. Its two days drive if you avoid sleep deprivation on the way.

Comment

Could be payb ack for all the little Texans I had to teach to ski...

Comment

Oooo! Is this the classic Steve Jackson Illuminati game? The Bavarian Illuminati is the best!
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Try to get Narcky-poo!! I doubt I will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                              Oooo! Is this the classic Steve Jackson Illuminati game? The Bavarian Illuminati is the best!
                              Indeed so. I am rather fond of the Discordians.

Comment

Working...
                              X