Apolyton takes over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton takes over!

Dont worry though, the time that we`ll rule this planet(refer to previous news item) is much closer than you think! - MarkG

Uh, is it too late to get in on the ground floor of the new world regime? I have skills and money. Really! I do!
    Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; April 19, 2002, 09:27.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

I don't have much money, but I do have a few skilld. And I'm pretty good with a rifle, if it comes to that...

Steele
    If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Hey! mee too!
      (*with slow voice to him self* after apolyton
      has taken world over I betrey them and then
      I'll seize the world domination myself
      with my Finnish friends of course.....)
      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I am an honorary Finn...and a very bad Illuminati.

And I hope that we can get Poly on a better server sans world conquest...

Comment

I don't have anything to offer... Sorry.
          (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by GP
            I am an honorary Finn...and a very bad Illuminati.
            As long as you pay your dues, attend the meetings and don't mess up our little conspiracy, your standing in in the Illuminati will be ok.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I'm delinquent on all 3 Masonic requirements...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                I'm delinquent on all 3 Masonic requirements...
                We have special classes that will get you up to date. Of course, they are expesive and require certain sacrifices.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Do I get insider stock tips?

Comment

That comes with the super gold club membership. A little more pricy but the benifits are priceless.

Comment

Pssst. Don't buy Enron.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                        Pssst. Don't buy Enron.
                        We have plans for Enron.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                          Pssst. Don't buy Enron.
                          It's cheap now...

Comment

PT Barnum had you in mind.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                            X