Free EvC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free EvC!

I've heard that you ruthless admins and mods still have this guy banned. Come on, let him back, he is part of the community, and a comical one too!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Keep him locked up, if only for the whiny Brits.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Who is this EvC I hear so much about?

Comment

another gay commi

better left in mingapulco

Comment

I thought EvC left by his own accord.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I think he left and gave away the account, so therefior it's restricted, but ask Markos or Ming for any more intel, I think they were the one dealing with it. Maybe AH could give you a hint as well, but I'm not sure if he'd anything to do with it.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              I thought EvC left by his own accord.
              Yes the person(s) responsible for the EVC handle did state such an intention... and we had no problem with that... But handing the password to AH so he could continue using the account... A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY.

I don't know about the rest of the mods or Admin... but I'm bored and tired of the silly EVC games. I have no intention of releasing that log on. The EVC log on is dead as far as I'm concerned.
              If the person(s) using the EVC handle do manage to con the Admin in to bringing it back... I will watch over every word posted, while holding my hand over the restriction button... using it the second he breaks a rule... however minor... which shouldn't take very long considering the history of that handle.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Yes the person(s) responsible for the EVC handle did state such an intention... and we had no problem with that... But handing the password to AH so he could continue using the account... A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY.

I don't know about the rest of the mods or Admin... but I'm bored and tired of the silly EVC games. I have no intention of releasing that log on. The EVC log on is dead as far as I'm concerned.
                If the person(s) using the EVC handle do manage to con the Admin in to bringing it back... I will watch over every word posted, while holding my hand over the restriction button... using it the second he breaks a rule... however minor... which shouldn't take very long considering the history of that handle.
                come on that is not fair to EvC

you know that you can never leave apolyton

he is a part of this place

and when he returns, which he will, isn't it better for him to use an account you know to watch rather than have to make a new one??

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  come on that is not fair to EvC
                  He (assuming he is actually a poster and not a DL) should have thought about that before making his log on an "open for business" one. Just another silly game in a long history...

You may not be sick of it... but I am. It's old, non original, and boring... It's better to remember the EVC log on for the fun and original stuff... not the stuff it had turned into at the end of its long road.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Whern I saw the that this thread was entitled Free EvC my immediate reaction was to ask "With What?"

(+1)

Comment

If EvC is a DL, he's probably the most successful one in the entire history of Apolyton!
                      A DL achieving Emperor status is something that will make some of us think how far can one go without punishment...
                      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Are you telling me the EvC is and AH DL?
                        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

No, I'm not!
                          Hum, now that you think of it, AH IS around here long enough to have a DL with so many posts...
                          But that's me speculating.
                          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Well Ming was insinuating it.
                            Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                            Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

If that's so, I want Civnation back.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                              X