This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grrr
    See I'm not the only one of that opinion.
    Yes you are, Karmat is just a DL of yours.

We finnish aerg nto durnk beckose olkaa ystävällisiä älkääkö jaksako kiusata meitä.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What if I ask the mods to change the title of a thread posted by another person? Will they still do it I wonder?

Hey Ming. can you change the title of this thread to Venom sucks. Thank you.
        (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartak
          What if I ask the mods to change the title of a thread posted by another person? Will they still do it I wonder?

Hey Ming. can you change the title of this thread to Venom sucks. Thank you.

Nahhh... but feel free to start a Venom sucks thread over at CG... Oh, never mind, somdbody else already has

But to answer your question... Sort of... If you contact a mod and complain that a title of a thread is offensive, and they happen to agree with you, they will change it. I've done that a few times, but it is a rare situation.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming - I think the title of this thread is offensive. Would you mind changing it some something that isn't so open to disagreement. Something like "Venom Sucks" perhaps?
            (+1)

Comment

Wuss! Spartak.
              Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
              Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

While you're at it Ming, I find Spartak's name offensive.
                Could you change it to something less offensive, such as "Venom is Kewl" perhaps?

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

something tells me this thread has served it's purpose....
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X