Who rates these threads anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who rates these threads anyway?

I wonder if one or two people go around just rating threads all day. The feeling I get is, most people in CTP or OT dont rate them.
    Im a thread rata, an evil thread rata
    33.33%
    I dont rate threads
    57.14%
    banana
    9.52%

Its Gramphos.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I never remember about thread ratings unless someone talks about them...even then, I rarely rate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
        Its Gramphos.
        Wrong. Its me.

Comment

If someone gives a good thread a 1 or a sh!te thread a 5, I will rate it to even things out, otherwise I don't bother. For instance, that SkyDigital forums question in the OT yesterday.
          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

I hardly ever bother. It forces me to load the page again on my dial-up, on the other side of the world, and that just takes too long for such a measly reward.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I rate threads that complain about the game. I give them a 1.

Comment

I rate them sometimes when i feel the information in the thread is very usefull to newbies(like me!). It's how i found all the cool mods for CTP2, so thanks to the people who voted for them.

EDIT: oh yeah i haven't rated this thread.
                Last edited by child of Thor; April 15, 2002, 18:48.
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I rate any thread about thread ratings with 1 star.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

if a thread has 5 stars and i dont like it, i rate it 1 star.
                    A proud citizen of the only convicted terrorist harboring nation!

.13 posts per day, and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by HisMajestyBOB
                      if a thread has 5 stars and i dont like it, i rate it 1 star.
                      And vice versa
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                      X