new forums feature: QUICK REPLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That, gentlemen, is what I call quality. Oooooh
    The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
    Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
    All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
    "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

The box is too narrow though. Can you make it bigger?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Best improvement in a long time.

Well Done.

RAH
        As I almost clicked the reply button to reply
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Great one! My last week as a dialup user is now, but while I am, still nice for loading times. Moreover, who needs the big reply screen now? It has nothing that you would need, and from here you can actually see all the posts while in the thread.

I tend to like Markos .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Great addition, well done!
            "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
            - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Very Nice (gotta remember all the smily codes now )
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Yeah, I just noticed it when I replied in the other thread; very handy

Comment

Cool!
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

cool, very very cool
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

A wonderful addition... keep up the good work MarkG
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i think there is "submit reply & close" hack. you'd like that wouldnt you?
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

Ideally there would be a "CASE CLOSED!"-autoreply-and-close function, just for Ming

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                            NOW THAT WOULD BE REALLY USEFUL!!!!!!!!!

Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Neat feature!

(I used it for this reply.)
                              "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

nice, i won't have to wait for the post reply page to come up (slow connection)

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X