This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must protest the closing of my thread and PCR

There is no way in hell you closed a dozen or so of my threads of that nature in the last few weeks. Aside from 2 posts in off-topic 2 nights ago I have not posted anything in a week and a half. And I have not posted anything in civ3-general in that time. Please look at my history to see this. And I have not posted a thread of that nature in civ3-general in over a month at least, probably closer to 3 or 4 months. There were new posters that I felt needed to hear my message.

Please reconsider the PCR.

I feel because I only post at Apolyton a few days a week I should have leniency. It's not like I post things of that nature everyday.

if you cant find those threads it's probably cause i had to delete the spam so that good decent posted didnt have to see it....
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

It's because I never made them. I have been working a lot and haven't had time to post. Today is the first time I have some free time.

Comment

Re: I must protest the closing of my thread and PCR

Originally posted by Dissident
        Aside from 2 posts in off-topic 2 nights ago I have not posted anything in a week and a half. And I have not posted anything in civ3-general in that time.
        Nice try, but according to your profile you posted about 180 times in the last 10 days, and 6 of those posts were in Civ3-General (and that's just the posts that weren't deleted)
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There's no way I posted that much the last 10 days. I wasn't here. If so, them most of them posts were exactly 10 days ago. I don't think I could make that many posts in 1 month. I actually have a job, I can't spend the entire day here.

Edit: a quick search shows I only posted in 13 threads the past week. And most of those were today. I rarely post more than 2 times in the same thread so at most that is 26 posts the last 7 days and most were made today.

Nice try, I know when I have been posting.

re-edit: a search 2 weeks ago shows 101 threads. And like I said those were made 10 and 11 days ago. A week and a half like I said.
            Last edited by Dis; April 10, 2002, 17:44.

Comment

This is bullsh!t.

MarkG I hate to say it, but you are wrong. I have not had a thread or post deleted in the past few weeks. Yes you have done that in the past, but that was in December and Januarary. Maybe Feburary.

You can't just make sh!t up. I never even recieved a warning. What kind of place is this? At least Ming gives a warning. If I'm not warned, how can I know what is acceptable behaviour?

edit: and why does the thread summary show 5 posts when there are 6 posts?

Comment

Dissident, you do a very good parady of an outraged poster. Almost life-like.

Comment

GP is right. I dunno why I even bother to reply (probably because I'm bored)...

Originally posted by Dissident
                  There's no way I posted that much the last 10 days. I wasn't here.
                  Open your profile, 'search all posts by user', start counting: from March 1 to March 10 (around the time of my post) you posted roughly 180 times (to save you some work, it displays 35 posts/page, March 1 starts on page 5 or 6 or so, 5*35 = 175).

I don't think I could make that many posts in 1 month.
                  Actually, when I checked you had posted exactly 15*35 = 525 posts in the last month (again, not counting the ones that were deleted).

A week and a half like I said.
                  I didn't bother to check dates but you insist: you were were offline for 3 days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday), not a week and a half.
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

yeah well you guys are on some weird Greenwich time. Last I posted was thursday night, not Friday. So that is no posts, Friday, Sat, Sun, and Monday. If you throw in daylight savings time that equals out to about a week and a half. Yes I learned math from George W. Bush.

Comment

i've counted some 10 threads in the civ3 general alone started by you and closed since the begining of the year. if this isnt the same as a "dozen" in "the last few weeks", i'm terribly sorry for what i posted was inaccurate. but if you cant take a hint from moderators' decisions and need to be specifically warned, i'm sorry but this is not kindergarten.
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                      X