Dl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dl

front page has brithdays. we have a CharlesUfarly and a Charle U farl. I bet 100 bucks its a DL!

Easy to know that when they are your DLs
    Blah

Comment

Being somewhat familiar with CUF's style, I'd say the second one is a parody.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Actually, CharlesUFarley is a real member with over 300 posts.
        While Charles U Farl was a log on created a long time ago, that was still "awaiting email" for registration... now on the banned user list. So no DL...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
          Being somewhat familiar with CUF's style, I'd say the second one is a parody.
          I doubt. Charley Farley probably first tried to register as "Charles U. Farley", noticed that it didn't fit, abandoned the login and reregistered months later as "CharlesUFarley".

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            Actually, CharlesUFarley is a real member with over 300 posts.
            While Charles U Farl was a log on created a long time ago, that was still "awaiting email" for registration... now on the banned user list. So no DL...
            ruining our fun.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
              I doubt. Charley Farley probably first tried to register as "Charles U. Farley", noticed that it didn't fit, abandoned the login and reregistered months later as "CharlesUFarley".
              I agree with you after the info provided by Ming.

I don't imagine accounts abandoned by new people due to botched user names would really count as an attempt at creating a DL.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yes they do.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

So if I created a SociableMartin by accident instead of this name I'd be stuck with it as you can't make DLs?

Comment

nah, you could ask a mod to change your name
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

While we're at it, I think that "Herr David" is a DL, meant to poke fun at Sir David.

Comment

Working...
                      X