A job for graphics wizards:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A job for graphics wizards:

Could someone make an avatar with a US flag and an Israeli flag? Kind of a US in support of Israel message. : prettyplease :

Thanks in advance.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

how about a US flag giving it to a palistinian flag
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Actually, that would be more accurate. But lets not turn this into another ME thread.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Eh, hows this?
        Attached Files

Comment

That's not an Israeli flag.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

And <i>that's</i> not the flag of the United States. 2 horizontal stripes are missing.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have a good graphics program on this computer. Otherwise I'd do a burning/blood-stained set of Axis of Evil flags, yeah...
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Sheesh, there's no pleasing you guys. Fine, hows this?
                Attached Files

Comment

Can't you make it so that the 50 stars are replaced by one Israeli star?
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

dont look very good
                    Attached Files
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                      Can't you make it so that the 50 stars are replaced by one Israeli star?
                      Hey, that's a good idea.

Comment

So, FireDragon, what do you think of Immortal Wombat's portrayal of that phenomenon?

And FireDragon- the US supports Israel more than palestine.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I'm trying to merge a flappy american flag into a flappy Israel flag that people have on their avatars already, but it wants to save tehm as bitmaps, and that loses the animation
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

How's this?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Zopperoni; April 7, 2002, 19:47.

Comment

Good luck, IW. Until then, I'll use Zopper's

Comment

Working...
                              X