This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the majority of posters cowards

Since joining this forum I've noticed a great deal of the posters here make statements that I just don't believe they offer with the same conviction in real life. In other words they are cowards hiding behind a keyboard who wouldn't dare say such things in person. What do you think?
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%
    I think some are but most aren't
    0.00%
    I think all posters like bannanas
    0.00%

HOW DARE YOU!!!

HAVE A DAY.
    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

Working...
    X