OT Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Mods

I've noticed that there still is no change in the "Moderated by:" line, which you might want to change...

Also, what exactly is the reasoning behind keeping MLeonard a Mod? So far it seems like 1.5/2 Mods are doing a decent job, and I haven't seen MLeonard actually use his authority, so it seems - I don't know - redundant, to give him Mod powers.
    I never know their names, But i smile just the same
    New faces...Strange places,
    Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
    -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Expect it when you least expect it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Perhaps MLeonard is busy without leaving posts to evidence his activity or wzplation of his actions. We have all heard of the Apolyton curse of threads that vanish without a trace or explanation.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

1.5/2 Mods?
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

he wants to say Ming is doing a sh!t job

Comment

As far as I understand it, MtG and LTEC are splitting duties, which is where I get the 1.5/2. I'll leave you to figure out who the .5 is
            I never know their names, But i smile just the same
            New faces...Strange places,
            Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
            -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Well, I'm out in the next week or so, so that leaves 1.x / 3, x being dependent on that odd moment MLeonard shows up.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

When will my name appear under OT mods?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  When will my name appear under OT mods?
                  Maybe when the Cubs win a world series... but nah, probably not even then
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I guess Dissident is just another person on your **** list, eh Ming. Not that I don't agree with you.

HAVE A DAY.
                    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

It's like Catch-22.

Anyone who even hints at wanting the job is summarily disqualified.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                        Anyone who even hints at wanting the job is summarily disqualified.
                        That was my reasoning

Hey Bad Luck Imran, Dissident and Provost
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I suppose this would be a bad time to bring up your "Horse for OT mod" thread that had that nasty accident yesterday?

Comment

LOL

Hey Bad Luck Imran, Dissident and Provost

Says Horse... who's campaigned for it daily for over 2 years

And I hinted at wanting the job

I don't want to deal with Wiggy and Giancarlo ::shudders::
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I just can't understand why won't Markos accept $$$ to make people OT mods... he'd be richer than uncle Bill!
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                              X