Area 19 - Judgement Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    And besides, my only posts were regarding my suspicion over an April Fool plant and describing the nature of how this could have been carried out if it was the case.
    To me, it sounds like what you were doing is this:

Rich: "Look! A trap!"

*Promptly sticks head into the trap*

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Do you know what's the real outrage?

No-one told me! AGAIN!
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

@ Urban Ranger

That reminded me of Tom (from Tom & Jerry)

Stefu

You should really have ICQ

Comment

Siro : me too!!!! what are PMs for ??!!!!
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dalgetti
            Siro : me too!!!! what are PMs for ??!!!!
            I ICQd you.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

What I can't understand is how something like this managed to get through. Didn't the admins shut down the useless fora after Area25? Shouldn't they check these every couple days? Shouldn't people know better then to kick a dead horse (no pun intended)?
              *grumbles about work*

Comment

I got away with one post, the last one before the forum was deleted...

Comment

Ban him!!

Give him a 200% PCR!!

Sacrafice his first-born male to the Mountain Gods!!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Actually I quite like being titled 'Active player'. It makes me feel I am something that I am not
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

A reflection of the true emptiness of you life, huh PH?

Here have a cherryade.

*locks Provost in a vat of cherryade*
                      *grumbles about work*

Comment

I noticed area 19 as well. I thought it was civ3 strategy, so I typed it in. (I don't use the forum jump because it tends to not work on my computer)

I knew this one would get found out, as it had happened before, so I just watched with amusement.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                          Do you know what's the real outrage?

No-one told me! AGAIN!
                          I'm not a V.I.P. either. And I have ICQ!

I need to troll more in order to get more public recognition.
                          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot

I'm not a V.I.P. either. And I have ICQ!

I need to troll more in order to get more public recognition.
                            You need the right people in your ICQ-list;

cheers, Eli!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Make it 100% and you've got yourself a deal
                              come on ming... once in a lifetime opportunity
                              I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Let's see... Area 19, was that 'CtP-Peace & Prosperity'?

I was away during this, but I used to check that forum now and then, but there were never any posts...

... what happened?
                                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                                X