X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markos, I have some questions regarding avatars

Please do not lock this thread, so we may have civilized debate

Ok first off... I've changed my location field to be a little less offensive, I hope you enjoy

Second, I'm a little upset that you changed my last avatar due to a few people whining about it (simply out of spite for my opinions in a thread). I hold the opinion that you changed it to save face when they asked if mods were playing favorites with me. Can you please explain otherwise?

Third, I can not choose a new custom avatar, can you please enable it again?

Thank you and have a good day

I wonder if you had changed your location, that the avatar itself wouldn't have been perceived as the problem. Most of the whining was not directed at the avatar. Which is why I was surprised when he changed that but left the location intact. Maybe he doesn't have the same locking funtions for location.

RAH
    I'd like to see her back
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Zylka:

Please continue this discussion in private email correspondence with Markos -- this is not for public debate. You can reach him at "markg@apolyton.net".

-----------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

for the record, i changed the avatar because I didnt like it showing up on our site, not because someone complained

and a general note: if you want to address me, it's simplier to send a pm or a mail
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
        X