What happened to my thread?:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my thread?:

What happened to my thread complaining about the white boys whining about how they're oppressed?

It wasn't racist cause I'm not saying all white boys are whining.

I'm just complaining about the minority who are are crying.

And at the least, why not just close the thread, but leave it on the list?
    Golfing since 67

It was closed because it was turning into a flame fest... with you calling people morons for disagreeing with you. It was only going to get worse.

It is ok to state an opinion in a non racist way and without insulting people...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
      It was closed because it was turning into a flame fest... with you calling people morons for disagreeing with you. It was only going to get worse.

It is ok to state an opinion in a non racist way and without insulting people...
      If you want to close the thread, that's your privilege, but to delete it completely is another thing.

I said in the thread that I wan't targeting all white people, I was just complaining about whining white people. ]

My question was valid. Are people sick of these whining idiots or do they think the whiners are justified.

So how do I complain about these people?
      Golfing since 67

Comment

If you want to close the thread, that's your privilege, but to delete it completely is another thing.
        Last time I looked, I was a mod of that forum... that gives me the right and "privilege" to delete whatever I feel needs to be deleted. You know better than that...

Again... the actual subject matter of your thread wasn't the problem. It had to do with how you presented, then how people responded to it, and then to how you responded to them.
        It was turning into a flame fest. For that reason, it was deleted... before it got even worse.

Feel free to start a similar thread on the subject. However, if you present it in a similar fashion, by ranting, and then by responding to other people by calling them morons, the thread will also be deleted, and you will get restricted.

Good luck...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X