An Old Thread Doesn't Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Old Thread Doesn't Work

The 4th Thread for the History Of The World 2 game doesn't work correctly. There are a heck of a lot of script errors that prevent me from viewing any page after the first one.

The link is: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=22436

After clicking through lots of error messages i can get the first page to work, but everyone after that doesn't work at all. Please fix! I really need to access this thread.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

The thread works fine for me... was able to view every page.
    Try again... If there is still a problem, it might be on your end.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

works ok for me too, what kind of error messages are you getting?
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Thats strange. Can others verify this one way or the other?

It still gives me this message, " vBulletin Message
        No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster"

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Works fine for me too, all pages...
          Blah

Comment

sigh...

oh well, i guess i'll have to access the page next time i'm at school and can use the lab computers. Something is messing up here. Beats me.

Comment

I just clicked on the link and it came up straight away, able access all the pages.

Can we laugh at Ozzy now?
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Ozzy:

I had no trouble viewing the thread in question either. Did you try hitting "Refresh"/"Reload" (depending upon the browser you have available at your school's computer lab)?

------------------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

yes, i hit reload countless times. I tried two different browsers, it simply didn't work here.

I accessed it at school and it worked fine, so I've done what i needed to do at the page.

Don't laugh at me... It is screwy.

Comment

Are you experiencing any similar problems with other threads, "old" or otherwise?

-----------------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                    X