Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same question, DarkCloud . It's up to Chris 62, for he has taken over my job and is also making this one... ask him.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
      I have the same question, DarkCloud . It's up to Chris 62, for he has taken over my job and is also making this one... ask him.
      Hmmmm... I think he is waiting for you to send him the compiled list of questions from this thread... like you did for my interview...

Since you still maintain the title... get to it
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hm, I'll need a word with Chris soon.

Hey Ming, my title almost got stolen. And congrat me, you lazy bones! Three days till I get cable .

Comment

Hey Ming, my title almost got stolen.
          Only in your mind... believe me when I say "NOBODY ELSE WANTS THE JOB"... Somebody still has to do the leg work. And I think it's a great idea if the person doing the interview knows the person.
          It doesn't diminsh the hard work you do... and makes for more insightful interviews
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hey guys, spill the gos -- what's all this about JayBee & Ribannah???

SG[1] - very curious
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

You'll have to wait for the interview
              "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
              "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
              The Spanish Civilization Site
              "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Solver, I have been waiting for your questions for two weeks, this interview thing is your baby, not mine.

Jay asked for me to do it, and I agreed, to , as a friend, but your the offical, YOU have to sanction it, I won't just go on my own.

Ming was subtly telling what he and I discussed, that I'm waiting for your offical questions before proceding.

The only time we can conduct such an interview is Saturday, as we have a 5 hour time difference and both work.

If you want this done, get off your backside and let me know!
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                  Hey guys, spill the gos -- what's all this about JayBee & Ribannah???

SG[1] - very curious
                  Example: Not real quotes:

Ribbannah- "OOoh! Oooh! The Spanish suck! The Iroquois are much better and were more advanced than the evil spanish. The sapnish do not deserve to be in civ III or even civ II. The Iroquiois are supeirio."

Eventulaly the 'discussion' on that subject was colsed afer about 150 posts or so... all inflammatory

(PS: Ribbanah managed to piss off a whole lot of people with her idiotic statements. She is the only apolytoner who I SOUGHT a fight with. ) Although, I had other reasons.. Personal ones.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Yup - that would do it every time
                    Thanks DC - I totally missed that byplay ...

SG[1]
                    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

If you should have seen it.
                      In its own way it was amusing
                      I think it took place Aug- Nov 2001, I could be mistaken however. In the Civ3: Civilizations section.
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

OK, OK, all, I got arranged this one with Chris through PM . A nice misunderstanding happened between Jay, Chris, Ming and me. Now it's all right.

Best of luck to Chris with the interview, and this thread closed now, no further need for it.

CASE CLOSED .

Stealing Ming's copyright .

Comment

CASE CLOSED .
                          Stealing Ming's copyright .
                          Sounds good to me
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                          X