No announcement yet.

SPell Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that where you're keeping mike h's abused sheep???

usually when i mispell something it's a typo. But sometimes i can't remember the spelling so it's always nice to have that there without having to open up another window.
    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

We have been unable to find a suitable replacement for SpellChecker.net to date. In the interim, we recommend that if you wish to spellcheck that you copy and and paste your "would-be post" in your preferred word processor first.

If anyone has any recommendations for a replacement for SpellChecker.net so that we may incorporate it in the capacity that it once served, email us.

-----------------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

What about deleting the non operative link which cruelly taunts us? Please.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

i do..make the button into a link for dictionary.com
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

dm,

You can always add a buttom to your browser to access m-w.com (I think it's the same as directoy.com). The instructions are on the site. Or you can write your replies in a word processor, spellcheck it, then copy it to 'Poly. This is actually the recommended method for long messages.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
            X