Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polls

when i cast my ballot, sometimes the page refreshes and i can see the results, other times i have to manually refresh..... which one is supposed to happen?
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Does it really matter which way it goes? I imagine its supposed to refresh automatically but impatient posters often refresh manually to see their post in the thread - Well I know I do.
    (+1)

Comment

I belive that polls don't refresh when you are the only one who has voted on a poll... beyond that, I have no ideas.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

darkcloud just tested it out... over 20 votes and it didn't reload... but the one before approx same number adn it did....

maybe certain kinds of polls reload? uhh any ideas?
        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

hmm.. Do you only have one window open- are you using IE 4.0?
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
          X