So Slooow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Slooow

I was not able to visit poly for hours, now it is terribly slow. I´m curious, am I the only one who experiences this? I just want to know if the problem is on my end...
    Blah

I had trouble earlier this morning, but it cleared up by this afternoon.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I couldn't get on earlier. I had just had a thread deleted so I wondered if Ming had blocked my IP.
      (+1)

Comment

probably server problems......
        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Yes I worked that out.
          (+1)

Comment

Now, some hours later, everything works fine for me, so whatever it was, it seems over..
            Blah

Comment

edit: Never mind
              (+1)

Comment

Yeah, it was terrible mid-afternoon here, but it seems to be quite swift again once more. Panic over people
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Bring back UBB! Bring back UBB! Bring back UBB

Comment

For the record, I myself have not observed any downtime/slowdown during the time periods that have been raised so far in this read.

Nonetheless, if you observe what appears to be a prolonged downtime or pereeived excessive slowdown of Apolyton (>1 hr. and >24hrs. respectively), perform a traceroute on the site and send Markos and myself the results via email (you can use ICQ as well additionally). To perform this, open an MS-DOS prompt and type: tracert apolyton.net

Thank you for your co-operation.

-----------------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

I observed slow tima also

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hmm... It's faster than usual for me... I got the page to load in only 42 seconds

(It's usually around 70. That's horrible, and painful. %&$#@! 24k connection...)
                        Talent Optional

Comment

Everything is fine for me, perhaps it is your end that is slow, not apolytons.
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Ok Poly is slow for me too. I'm using a T2 line as well.

Today I got told twice "Server too busy try again later."
                            signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Its very slow to post today!
                              (+1)

Comment

Working...
                              X