Mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods?

Please edit this post with the flame bait link.

I think its against the rules.

Be warned. Dont click on it....or you will have some bad scary dreams

Don't trust what they have written, look yourself where the link is going to (in IE hover the mouse over the link)...
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Whatever points he was trying to make will now buried under the avalanche of his own poor judgement.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Alas, that is not my forum, so I'm not authorized to take action, but:

A terrible violation of the rules, flame war, and an un-ethic action.

I propose an edit of all those posts, and a ban for the guy posting that link (3-5 days).
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Make sure Mike H & Goatlover see it before its deleted
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

thats pretty disgusting. That's got ot be worth a couple of weeks to the person who did that.
            (+1)

Comment

A week, I'd say. Just why are you all, fools, clicking on the link? Don't click on that link, I was wise enough to close the window before whatever loaded, as I understood what kind of stuff will be there.

Sadly, I dunno the person who posted it. If he had record before it, might be a good ban. Must check now if that isn't a DL.

Comment

Alas, the guy doesn't post much, will a ban hurt?

But he's no DL - alas, too.

Comment

Two weeks... and the post has been edited... what a moron.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nice one Ming.
                    (+1)

Comment

Bravo Ming!

This time I must have underrated the guy, if I only gave him a week...

Comment

ya I didnt think mods other gramphos go there...and how often I did not now. But because it was really extreme borderline of Disgusting. I didnt want any kids clicking on that thing. So I brought it here.

Don't trust what they have written, look yourself where the link is going to (in IE hover the mouse over the link)...
                        My IE doesnt have that. I thought it was some kind of joke.

Comment

Actually, I am browsing the Civ 3 forums several hours a day. Mostly General and Strategy, sometimes the others, too.

Markos refused to make me a Civ 3 mod, though I KNOW I would do the job well, for I'm devoted, and spend several hours there, daily.

Comment

Damn, what did the guy post FG? Sounds serious
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Hate double posts...

Comment

Working...
                              X