ACSR Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACSR Returns

After a prolonged hiatus, ACSR returns with line-ups for "ACSR Daily" and "ACSR Mailing". For more information, logon to <A HREF="http://apolyton.net/misc/radio">ACSR's homepage</A>.

-----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Too bad my comp doesn't have audio.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I love the way AH's post doesn't count as a "comment" according to the Misc newsitem
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

You mean you don't have a sound card and/or speakers, AH?

----------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          Too bad my comp doesn't have audio.

Me: Yeah, me neither. So?
          AH: So I can't hear ACSR!
          Me: Do you care that I can't hear it too?
          AH: No. Should I?
          Me: Then why should any of us care about you?
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
            You mean you don't have a sound card and/or speakers, AH?

----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            Not at work. And I only come here when I'm at work.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Great Dan I've been a loyal fan of your audio broadcasts since day 1, so it's great to see them return again (as long as they last, anyway)
              I'm an even bigger fan now, now some of your stuff is actually written by me I never imagined I would actually have a career in the radio business (not all that long ago it used to be every kid's dream), even if it's not as a DJ
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X