Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you spend too much time on Apolyton when..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you spend too much time on Apolyton when..

...you call your travel agent to buy a one way ticket to Mingapulco.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You start correcting people as to where they should post Apolyton-related threads.

Hint: Apolyton/Community forum.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      You start correcting people as to where they should post Apolyton-related threads.

Hint: Apolyton/Community forum.
      Ok, good one.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator
        Ok, good one.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

.....when you want to use Apolyton smiley in real life.

this happened to me a few days ago.
          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Andemagne

not in real live but I miss them in when i´m writing emails or writing in other forums
            Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
            Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
            miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

When you find it impossible to keep a straight face during an honors class discussion about the character "Wiglaf" in Beowulf.

Comment

When I'm drinking at my brothers house and start giving him a hard time, and I stop and think if it's a banable offense

NAW

RAH
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You think MarkG is the president of the U.S.

You're talking to someone, they say something, and you reply by writing down what they said, holding up the copy, and laughing.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
                    You think MarkG is the president of the U.S.

You're talking to someone, they say something, and you reply by writing down what they said, holding up the copy, and laughing.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

...you use the word "Lol" or "Rofl" [pronounced Roffle] in everyday speech.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

...when you skip sleep to post on apolyton the night before an exam.

...when you've read every post in the OT for the last 24 hours

...when someone mentions finland on the street, you run away screaming, "I knew it! They're coming! They're coming!"

Comment

Originally posted by Andemagne

This happens to me all the time.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

When your friends, roommates, and family members (with the exception of the one family member i have who also posts here) all make jokes about how much time you spend here.

Comment

You start printing out whole threads and bringing them to your mates to read ....

(I do that)

Comment

Working...
                              X