No announcement yet.

Is there not a rule... BAN - My Wife Hates CIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Health Surgeon General warns that Posting at Apolyton whilst under the influence is harmful to ones Reputation!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

That implies the drunks here had a good reputation to begin with.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

He's more coherent when he's drunk.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
          Laughing so hard I almost barfed on my keyboard?
          Thats it. On one of MWHC's prior drunken follies, he started with a very serious and oh som idediately important thread of:
          "If you barfed on your keyboard, would you clean it or buy a new one?"
          with all his inebriated spelling, of course.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

WHAT!!!!

You mean one is allowed to post on Polly when SOBER!!!!
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits
              You mean one is allowed to post on Polly when SOBER!!!!
              In your cases the other two have to be pissed.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

What, both the others? Isn't SG(2) (or is it SG{3}, I forget) a minor?

Btw - don't you identify yourselves by your sig? If so, have you realised yet that it changes in all your posts whenever you change it?
                The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by frankychan
                  Ming,

I would love to be in your place for one day, reading all the messed up stuff drunk Apolytoners talk about!

Either messed up stuff, incoherent babble, or talk about their ex...
                  Jsut go to FFZ http://www.freefirezone.net to see what happens without much moderation and with a forum of drunkards- or ACOL
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                  X