Is there not a rule... BAN - My Wife Hates CIV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there not a rule... BAN - My Wife Hates CIV

I thought there was an anti spam rule in the OT about only posting 2 threads each day. My Wife Hates CIV posted at least 4 today
    Attached Files
    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
    Waikato University, Hamilton.

he's drunk, let the man pass out on his own, its not like he's hurting anything/anyone

Comment

No! Ban him! Ban him to the deepest pits of Hell!(Southern Utah)
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I usually cut people who are trashed a little slack. Like usual, I've deleted some of his threads... If he does it again, then that will be a problem. But for a one shot... nah, I just keep deleting
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And you deleted mine But I can see why
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Has he yet inquired as to how to clean barf off his keyborad?

LSHIABOMK! Still, not as funny as one of the prior go arounds.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

As for you Grrr, why don't you go and stick your head in a blender. Where do you get off posting tittle tattle threads like this
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                And you deleted mine But I can see why
                Yeah... I deleted a bunch of his... I think one of yours, one from dookie... and a couple of others. I've seen worse drunken affairs
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                  Has he yet inquired as to how to clean barf off his keyborad?

LSHIABOMK! Still, not as funny as one of the prior go arounds.
                  Laughing so hard I almost barfed on my keyboard?

MWHC has been highly amusing in addition to it being a one-off.
                  As far as comprehensibility goes ottok got away with much worse.

Comment

Ming,

I would love to be in your place for one day, reading all the messed up stuff drunk Apolytoners talk about!

Either messed up stuff, incoherent babble, or talk about their ex...
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I thought there was an anti spam rule in the OT about only posting 2 threads each day. My Wife Hates CIV posted at least 4 today

Blah. See if I ever respond to another one of your "please, sir, I've been jacking off in physics class and now I need help" threads.

Get a sense of humour!

Tee hee. I can't get enough of that smilie combo. I'm as giddy as little girl.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Oh, get a grip on yourself.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                          Yeah... I deleted a bunch of his... I think one of yours, one from dookie... and a couple of others. I've seen worse drunken affairs

You mean there were several drunk members posting in the OT, including AH and dookie (beside MWHC)?
                          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                            Get a sense of humour!
                            Tee hee. I can't get enough of that smilie combo. I'm as giddy as little girl.

Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot

You mean there were several drunk members posting in the OT, including AH and dookie (beside MWHC)?
                              I usually only post drunk on Friday afternoons after the traditional Friday liquid lunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X