Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you planning on remaining at Apolyton for at least a year?

What do you think of Civ III?

Should Apolyton cover SidGolf?

Who would you like to see interviewed next?

Do you have a database of information of other posters stored secretly on your desktop to be released at a later date to defame many such as the future politician "Bob Dornan/History049"?

-
    Whereitsat- Here is your answer- He is an Emperor. He registerd pre 2-15-99. He is a good story forumer. he has been around forever. He contribuited ot the list for Civ III and, I believe orgainzed a section of it.

And he did much, much much
    more, Is that enough?
    -
    It gives me an idea however:

Stefu: What are your favorite threads on Apolyton?
    What is your favorite accomplishment?
    What have you accomplished that you feel is important at Apolyton?

and finally- "Do you have a website?"
    Last edited by DarkCloud; March 10, 2002, 19:50.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

What exactly do you know about ottok?

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, if you'd be so kind.

Comment

What do you and your cursed evil finfriends talk about in those Nasoiyg'yasoiowhiag threads
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Were you born a Fin or were you expelled there from someplace interesting?

When are you going to join us in the Philippines so that I can fix you up to marry one of my wife's cousins or friends?

When is the puffing Marlboro moose smiley finally going to be finished?

Have you, or anyone you know, ever slept with a Fin? A gill?

When you thought of this smiley ---> did you look like this smiley---> ?

Stefu, how would you change Apolyton if you owned it?

That was a real question!
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Have you read my PM yet?

Comment

"How much more whining from Zealot could you take to make that pretty-please-smillie-with-big-Bambi-eyes before going nuts? And why did you make it when Zealot had stopped whining for a while?"
              "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
              Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
              Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
              Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Are You on steroids?
                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Blonde or brunette?
                  (+1)

Comment

Why are there so many Finns on Apolyton? Is there some sort of repressed empire-building desire in your national psyche that you need to get out of your systems through Civ-type games?
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

If you had to sum up Finnish culture with a Civ scenario, what would it include?

Comment

Right- I'm on a roll.

If you had to sum up the Finnish national character in a smiley, what would it be doing?

Comment

I'm preceded by a cyclops!

Edit: Nevermind, just remembered cyclops have one eye, not three.

Stefu, do you have any clue wtf I'm on about?
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

...sounds like a troll- i cant see avatars, so I can't confirm it, Lancer

---
                            Stefu:
                            "Flemish or Finnish?"
                            "What do you think of peple who confuse the two?"
                            "Civ III or Civ II or Civ I or CTP 2 or AC?"
                            "Do you think that people think that Civ III is a sequel to CTP 2 or Civ II?"
                            "Who would you most like to meet at apolyton"
                            We need some personal questions at least if (s)he's willing to answer.
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

what games do you currently play

what is there to do in finnland

how frequently do oyu visit areas other than apolyton and OT

what level do you/did you play civ2/civ3/smac on?

how do you create the smilies

how good at leadership is a small canteloup

what is your favorite forum

would you wish to be a moderator

how often do you currently visit apolyton

were all those finnish your DLs?

were you the one that passed off the thread if they were not

who do you like better, DanQ or MarkG

how much time do you spend making smilies

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Please, Solver, I implore you - include some of the stupid questions. I'll *enjoy* them.
                                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                                X