Ahhh... back again on ACS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhh... back again on ACS!

It has been long since I last was active on Apolyton; about 3 months. I'd like to know what has been going on since I last logged on? At least the ACS team has been expanded with at least one new person; Gramphos. Anything else?
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Re: Ahhh... back again on ACS!

Originally posted by Rasbelin
    At least the ACS team has been expanded with at least one new person; Gramphos
    O?

Comment

Thats all we need - another Fin.

Bugs created the most popular thread in 'Poly history while you were away.
      (+1)

Comment

We now have two new forums: BigHugeGames' Rise of Nations, and the Civ 2 Democratic game! Check it out and join us playing it!

Gramphos has been really useful in it!

And the rest is spa, uh, history!
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Suomithreadi jyrää... (join us )
          Finns have taken majority in Apolyton Location survey

Then there this is the famous, a classic already, thread by Bugs ****ing Bunny titeled: " Evil, evil Finland" (Read it!)

And much much more good by Apolytons largest group...
          Tervetuloa takaisin siis

Comment

Originally posted by Jeje2
            Suomithreadi jyrää... (join us )
            Finns have taken majority in Apolyton Location survey

Then there this is the famous, a classic already, thread by Bugs ****ing Bunny titeled: " Evil, evil Finland" (Read it!)
            Like I said, the rest is sp.., huh, history!
            "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

PH made diety and then lost it when he got into a flame war with Giancarlo.

Comment

Welcome back...dunno that we've ever talked, but welcome back just the same....

-=Vel=-
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                  PH made diety and then lost it when he got into a flame war with Giancarlo.
                  So that was the reason ... but what kind of flame war can result in a PCR of about 2000?
                  "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Originally posted by lockstep
                    So that was the reason ... but what kind of flame war can result in a PCR of about 2000?
                    PCRs are given relatively, not absolutely, he was prolly given 20% then.

Comment

welcome back!
                      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Thanks for the update! Looks like nothing extraordinary wouldn't have happened since last.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                        X