No announcement yet.

Store?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As we are on a non-corporate server, commercial ads and links including the Apolyton Store have been removed.

-----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

so does the store still exist? can't you just post the link to it here? or maybe send it to me in a pm then? or shall i go elsewhere to spend my money?

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
        store not found
        try again now
        "www." part needed in the url....
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
          so does the store still exist? can't you just post the link to it here? or maybe send it to me in a pm then? or shall i go elsewhere to spend my money?
          Why don't you make your own Apolyon gear?
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

So... If you wanted to link to the Apolyton Store you could top a thread- no? Or would that be against the agreement?

(You could always link to the store from tMark's Top 40 music forums If someoand in the banner ad for them advertise the Apolyton store there in a small corner- but then again, that suggestion is likely to get the server p8lled down- thus I take no credit )

Oph well, I wish you luck with the store... hopefully it will profitabally continue.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
            X