This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Apolyton changed?

Since when does a moderator close threads arbitrarily or because of personal discomfort?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Since it was an immoral troll that was really offensive to a minority that largely doesn't have a voice.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

what about that massive majority who starves?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Start a thread about starvation if you want, but don't include the little bit about letting the "retards" starve.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: Has Apolyton changed?

Originally posted by Albert Speer
          Since when does a moderator close threads arbitrarily or because of personal discomfort?
          And actually, that's pretty much what they're here for, so long as you define "arbitrarily or because ofpersonal discomfort" as what they see to be outwith the rules of this site or the laws of common decency.

And anyway - postia ante deletia (or at least movia) again.
          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Albert, in response to your "demented" thread: Kill yourself and give a poor starving african a chance at greatness! It also saves us the trouble of reading your fascist crap...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Shutup, you idiot! This forum does not allow such irrational, idiotic posts, you fool! This forum was reported to a website that monitors hate sites once because of morons like you! Debate is better served without your nazi crap!
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

posted in the other thread:

what is wrong with you people? Im shaking my head over here because yall are the immoral, demented ones... how can you say, "Let us stuff crazy joe who keeps his hands up and drools with his mouth open all the time but let those starving children who could be geniuses in Africa, Asia, and the Americas die by the millions..."

I just find it a sad irony and situation that our people (even those who will accomplish nothing in their lives) have better lives than those in other nations who might make great strives for humanity... Killing off our useless is not a solution, I know... I was just making an observation.

Comment

Albert- I didn't get a chance to post this before closing. Here goes.

We allow "retarded" people, like the great writer Christy Brown, to live because we are civilised. Just as we allow pig-ignorant Philly trailer-trash to live, even though they tend to prove less beneficial to society than the retards.

Anyway- how are you getting on with your family these days?
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    what about that massive majority who starves?
                    Speer, you're one more post away from having my proverbial size 11=EEE jumpboot in your ass.

Your "thread" was closed, AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW FROM YOUR PLAY-NAZI BS PREVIOUSLY, that threads or posts advocating genocide are not allowed.

Go to Aryan Nations' site to post that drivel, or someplace else, but not here (and sure as hell not on my site, either).

One more word from you about the subject, and you'll have a week off.

Since this is nothing but a "whine about my thread being closed" I'm closing it and moving it to Apolyton / Community.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Speer, if you want to do something about it so badly, go join a relief orginization. But retarded or not, crazy or not, they are human being. They have just as much right to live as anyone else.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                      X