Is there a way to........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to........

Is there a way to look and see who all has you on their buddy list?
    DarlinKell..... =)

I think it would be more intersting to know why has you on their ignore list

I've never seen this quesiton before, and I have no clue.
    I doubt it can be done.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmmmmmm......

well i mean, i can see when ppl read pm's i send them and i can add ppl to my buddy list and thats all cool..... but i just wondered who had me on theirs?

i didnt think about it, but yah it would be nice to know who's ignore list i'm on.... if any
      DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

I think I've seen this asked before, and I don't believe you can find out this information except for just asking around.

Comment

well?

i think asking around would defeat the puspose of wanting to find out for myself .....
          DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

Our Apolyton Hacker might be able to figure out a way...
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

[wiglaf mode]
              Or if you hack into someone elses account!!
              [/wiglaf mode]

damn, looks like that was already posted...
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

by asking...

the only way i can think of is to start a thread in the OT... or maybe send everyone a PM...
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I started a thread asking if I was on people's ignore list.

My theory was if I was on their ignore list then they wouldn't be able to read my thread. And their responses would be lying. But I think you can still see the thread titles of people on your ignore list. I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    I started a thread asking if I was on people's ignore list.

My theory was if I was on their ignore list then they wouldn't be able to read my thread. And their responses would be lying. But I think you can still see the thread titles of people on your ignore list. I'm not sure.
                    yes, you can see their thread titles. you also can see that they've posted, but the text of their post is replaced by a message stating that this person is on your ignore list.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Questions like this would be easier to resolve if there were a mass-PM feature. However, as soon as a mass-PM feature is installed, I will immediately stop checking my PM's. Can't win for losing, I suppose...
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

i dont wanna pm eveyone and see or do any of that sort of thing so i guess i 'll just live with the fact that i cant know.. but it was worth asking!
                        DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

Working...
                        X