Markos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markos

can you please bring back the CTP- Strategies book...I dont know why you nixed it in the first place. I wanted to go back and look, I posted chit there yeaaaars ago.

Besides...umm...whatever.

Just do it...

Thanks,
    FG

You can Ignore me, but you cannot ignore the will of the people

Let there voices be heard!

Comment

Re: Markos

Originally posted by faded glory
      I wanted to go back and look, I posted chit there yeaaaars ago.
      Yes, until Markos came along and pointed out it was a strategies page, and that Apolyton had a perfectly good set of forums for other discussions...
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

You cannot ignore the will of the posters!

That book catches people who dont register for the forum. It is worth bringing back. Come now Markos...

Comment

I agree! Bring it back!
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You can't Ignore me forever !! I'll keep bumping!

Comment

Re: You can't Ignore me forever !! I'll keep bumping!

you know how long he can ignore you? MONTHS. that's what he did for the smileys... and that was backed by popular demand, not just one poster

Comment

Then I will bump for months.........Years if I must!

We will see who blinks first!

Comment

Then I will bump for months.........Years if I must!

Seriously, I don't understand why the mods ignore posts like this one (and the old 'Right to an Avatar' thread)
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

...Because they dont want to and dont have time to do it. and they know that faded glory will stick around.

Being an owner of a website is hard work- I know by experiece.! (albeit it was not as good as apolyton)
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                      Seriously, I don't understand why the mods ignore posts like this one (and the old 'Right to an Avatar' thread)
                      I know why mods ignore it... Because it isn't our decision. It's up to the admin

But seriously, MarkG has a lot to work on at Apolyton. He has his own "priority" list. Some things are just more important to him.
                      He will respond when he has the time. (unless it is something that he has responded to in the past)
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

bah! that was a moderator-ish response. evil!!!!!! give us an answer! I dunno why I'm protesting, as I don't really care.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Speaking about Markos, where is he? I mean, he hasn't been posting much lately, has he?

Don't tell me he got bored of Apolyton!
                          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
                            Speaking about Markos, where is he? I mean, he hasn't been posting much lately, has he?

Don't tell me he got bored of Apolyton!
                            maybe the internet isn't working in Greece right now

Comment

he has another forum to worry about at top40charts.com
                              I have a feeling- that is where he is... or he's resting
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                              X