Faces of Apolyton are back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faces of Apolyton are back!

Yeah, I've taken the series back... I've just sent the questions out for the next two interviews, Xin Yu and Lancer. Actually, I had a couple of questions prepared a long time ago, but then this

crappy vacation came .

Not to say I have free time now, but what the heck .

Markos and Dan: I would really like these two published a week each after other, to give it a

fairer look... Also, I have added a small notice to the end of the interview, just to refrain from

possible issues with people wanting to repost the interviews on other boards/sites. And Markos, will you get your ICQ back?

And one final thing: guys, I would really like volunteers for the Ming interview. I always

welcome questions for future interviews, but Mingy is somewhat special. I really think some of

you have questions for him. "Ming, you suc*er, why did you ban me 2 years ago? And why did you give me a 10% PCR, I had whole 80 posts then" . Sorry, Ming .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

awsome!

i'm looking forward to it

Comment

Thanks Korn.

Comment

What odds he stuffed it up again and whole thing thing collapses in controversy?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Re: Faces of Apolyton are back!

Originally posted by Solver
          And one final thing: guys, I would really like volunteers for the Ming interview.
          I nominate Horse

Comment

Naw... he'd just claim ACOL owned his interview .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Naw... he'd just claim ACOL owned his interview .
              so? i thought they ended up deciding that the interviewed person owned the rights?

Comment

Welcome back, Solver! I really appreciate your work!

About Ming, I have two questions to ask him!

"When did the 'Mingapulco' concept start, and by whom?"
                "Who was the first member to officially rest in Mingapulco's resorts?"

"BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Zealot, not the bad ones . I know the answers already, but what the heck, I'll be happy to add them.

Comment

Thanks Solver!
                    But have these questions been asked before?
                    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

No, they haven't. The reason why I know answers to this is the staff room and such .

Comment

No, they haven't. The reason why I know answers to this is the staff room and such .
                        I'm glad you remember... as I get older, I forget some of the details
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll volunteer to interview Mingy, we are both MP players, both OT mods at different sites, and friends to boot, plus I would love to see him squirm when I ask senitive questions that shouldn't be asked.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Chris, I'll be happy with it. You'll just have to include some other questions, that I will mention. And try to have Ming still alive after that.

And, what the fu*k - my mail account stopped working again? Ming, what is it? I checked, Ming, Makos and Dan receive mails, while I don't. Trying to send a message to myself from another account, I get the mail returned. What the hell is it?

Comment

And, what the fu*k - my mail account stopped working again? Ming, what is it? I checked, Ming, Makos and Dan receive mails, while I don't. Trying to send a message to myself from another account, I get the mail returned. What the hell is it?
                              You aren't alone on this one. I was talking to Mark about this very thing this morning. He told me that since they moved to a new server, only his and Dan's acount are currently working.
                              This was the first I was made aware of this.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X