X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Untop the three surveys?

They have run their course, no?

Posts in them have run dry aswell.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

If/when one of the threads in question goes more than a full week without a post, it will lose its "topped" status.

----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

One of them already is a week old.

Comment

Re-read my initial response again: it is not how <I>old</I> a thread is but rather how <I>long</I> it has gone without a post. Although the server time is at least temporarily no longer EST, this is how these time related matters are still considered.

Given time zone differences/other matters to attend to, it may actually be ~8 days before such threads under such conditions are de-topped. Your patience in advance is appreciated.

-----------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Thanks DanQ.

My appreciation is impatiently advancing.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
            Re-read my initial response again: it is not how <I>old</I> a thread is but rather how <I>long</I> it has gone without a post.
            That is want I meant.

The one I was refering to (The age one, last post 14.2 hence a week old) has now been untopped.

Comment

The gender survey

A gentle reminder...

Comment

Yes, please untop it, all these topped threads are seriously cluttering the forum...
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

soon the whole first page will be topped and a topped thread will be at the bottom.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
                    If/when one of the threads in question goes more than a full week without a post, it will lose its "topped" status.
                    So the Apolyton GENDER Survey has full filled this condition, so it has to loose its "topped" status.

-Martin
                    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

re: "GENDER Survey"
                      This was on my to-do list, and it finally arrived at the top of my work queue. Done.

re: thread topping
                      On a related note, the "LOCATION Survey" will be untopped next Monday, March 25th (will mark its two month birthday).

-----------------
                      Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

I see you did some further cleaning-up, MUCH better like this. Thanks
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                        X