One search every 3 seconds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One search every 3 seconds?

I can't believe I managed to load and do 2 different searches in under 3 seconds but is this the most pointless bit of flood control there is?
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Is there a 3sec flood control limit?

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Flood control always used to be a minute here, which was annoying before the site got really slow. Now that's about as fast as you can post.

PM flood control is different as well...

Can anyone else recreate the Search limit to one every 3 seconds message?
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
        Can anyone else recreate the Search limit to one every 3 seconds message?
        I got it, too. The side was a little bit too slow and I thought my browser failed to load the search result therefore I hit the search botton again. And surprise, surprise I got this message. And then I had go back to the search option and enter all the data for my search again.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I had it a while ago. The search is hard for the database, so they don't want some browsers hang up on requesting it. (I think)
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
          X