Who is that sceptar dude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is that sceptar dude?

Ming that Sceptor moron spammed CTP-Mplaying. Please close the thread there and ban him. Our mod Solver must be out on vacation (hehe)

He also struck in one other forum other than OT, the Mac Call to power forum(possibly more)

he probably got more. I would check but must leave soon

ps thanks in advance

His log on has been restricted. I cleaned out the threads he started in the forums I moderate, and left the one in the OT telling him he was restricted.

Thanks for pointing out the forums I don't moderate. I will go delete them now... usually I don't check those forums because I hate stepping on the toes of specific forum moderators.
    But in this case, the sooner they are gone, the better.

Thanks again.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I noticed him before but didn't see a real problem with his (then) mild spam. He seems to have stepped things it up a level though, so I you might wanna have this info. He posted 2 blatant spam threads in the BHG forum (just noticed this today) and earlier he posted twice in the CtP2 General forum. These latter posts are 'edgy': they're spam but they're not particularly harmful; but since he's spamming elsewhere as well you might at least wanna know about them: he started this thread and posted here. Oh, and if anyone's the mod at the CtP2 section it's me and I don't have any actual modding power (I have PM Markos every time action is required) so don't worry about stepping on anyones toes there
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Damn... I missed those two threads.
        Thanks Locutus for pointing those out to me. I thought I had gone through every forum. But when I saw that one had already been closed (I'll assume solver or MarkG saw it), I got lazy.

They are now gone. If you ever see anything else that concerns you in the BHG forum, please feel free to contact me as well.
        MarkG is usually far more busy than I am, so I can usually get to the little stuff faster than he can
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Well, I don't frequent those forums very often but I'll remember it the next time I need some moderating work done, in CtP2 or elsewhere (not that that happens very often...)

Edit: I don't suppose you can post news items too, can you?
          Last edited by Locutus; February 14, 2002, 17:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
            Edit: I don't suppose you can post news items too, can you?
            Uhhhhhhh.... they never showed me how to do that, so I'll leave that up to the masters
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Darn. Well, I guess I'll guess I'll have to keep kissing up to our great and mighty overlords then

(Someday Markos will see that giving me the power to do it myself is easier and more efficient for both of us, I just gotta keep the faith )

Comment

so there's no mod in the CTP2 forum? excellent

not that i would ever do anything so foolish

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                  so there's no mod in the CTP2 forum? excellent
                  Go ahead, punk. Make my day...

Comment

Working...
                  X