This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poly dreams.........

Ya know.... i was just thinkin well and talkin to Sprayber and we thought of a great idea....... i mean i know i'm new and all but this place is nice..... and eventually i'd actually like to feel like i can post anywhere and feel at home doing so....

so 'Big Dudes' ..... aka ..... Moderators....... hope ya dont mind .... but ya know i like 'Big Dudes" alot better

thought maybe we could just let me have my own forum...... ya know on the main page ...... so when you come on to the site...... you can just choose 'Darlinosity' as a place to post......... pretty much a place....... where you can post your frustrations and thougths w/o the fear of being harrassed....... well not too much anyway......... and if ya want Spray says he'll moderate it

so tell me what ya think? we can work all the details of it out later!!!!
    DarlinKell..... =)

I think she fits in quite nicely here don't you

And if you really need me, ill be your mod

Sprayber--Darlinosity MOD

All mods must have names that begin with S BTW.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

It won't happen.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I want to be a mod

We need a Darlinosity forum

edit: they once said an EU forum would never happen
        Last edited by Sprayber; February 13, 2002, 00:40.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Thanks for your support ... Sweetheart!!!

i'm in complete agreement with you..... i mean whats it hurt?

you never know unless you ask...... ?

oh yeah........ and i forgot to add...... post counts should be a benefit aswell...........
          DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

the only way you'd get your own forum is if you were to create successful strategy game and it'd likely have to be turned based and vaguely civ-like

but good luck in your endeavor
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

ColdWizard: I think Darlinosities trip through time could be a best seller.

At least it couldn't be worse then civ 3 or *shudders* CTP2

Comment

Can I get a forum too? A closed one please, we need to organize the ZOG actions and ICQ is not comfortable.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Wow! Is this spaminosity or what?

What aexactly is Spayber's relationship to DarlinKell?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

ok, first i thought DK was a DL. then i was sure she wasn't. Now i KNOW she is one. come on spray, can't you hide it a little better?

Comment

Well DarlinKell... you asked the question about trolls in the attempt to learn more.

Well this thread teaches another "learning" lesson...
                      What is Spam

Nice try... it isn't going to happen
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X