Civ3 News item order bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ3 News item order bug

On the forum listing the bombardment bug is before the pwoerful cheat thing, but on the newspaghe, and in the dropdown list the cheat is before the bombardment. The bombardment has a later time then the cheat, s I suppose that the forum listing is the correct order.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

I think you're sucking up a bit too harsh here.

Why does it matter? Why should Mark/Dan take a break from their lives to fix this critical bug?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, since I thought it was a new news item when I saw the Powerful cheat on second place on the forum listing.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

With our news script (Keld), when an update is made to an existing news item it is time stamped with its new day/time and on the page that carries its news, because items are shown in reverse chronological order, the updated one will appear before other items that may have originally been posted <U>after</U> the said one that was updated that had, for example, not been modified. This would only affect the pull-down menu in the forums if the updates to any existing news item was on a different day than that of its original version (given that the said menu lists only dates, not the the exact time of the day, of the news post).

In short, this is not a bug but rather a feature inherent to Keld. In case you were wondering our previous news script, NewsPro, is not structured in this fashion (we switched from NP to Keld late last year).

----------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
        X