whats a troll or trolling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats a troll or trolling?

i heard this but idk what it is???????????
    DarlinKell..... =)

Trolling is like sex

Some people are good at it
    Some people are just ok
    Some people suck at it
    Some people seem born to do it
    Everyone wants to be good at it but not all can be
    And
    Everyone tries it at least once

I'm sure you'll get a lot of different answers to this one
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

hmmmmmm.........

i thought sucking was a good thing?
      DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

Re: hmmmmmm.........

Originally posted by DarlinKell
        i thought sucking was a good thing?

I never said it was a bad thing
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

just my definition...

posting a controversial stance on a topic in order to piss people off and enjoy the resulting chaos, flames, etc. there's plenty of examples in the OT forum
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Previous trolls have included

'Gun Control'
              'Poor American Education'

and stuff like that.

Comment

Re: whats a troll or trolling?

see Alexander's horse.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Where's Stefu with his song when you need him?
                  The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                  Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                  All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                  "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
                    Where's Stefu with his song when you need him?
                    May I ask: who need's Stefu? He's propably having a feast with a regular troll... or perhaps a cave troll...

The one thing that makes trolls so annoying, is that they regenerate: whatever you do to them, they allways seem to come back...
                    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo

May I ask: who need's Stefu? He's propably having a feast with a regular troll... or perhaps a cave troll...

The one thing that makes trolls so annoying, is that they regenerate: whatever you do to them, they allways seem to come back...
                      Stefu has a song which basically contains the definition of a Troll.
                      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
                        Stefu has a song which basically contains the definition of a Troll.
                        ..I thought so...
                        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

i appreciate the responses..... and i think i get it... but i only go really one true answer to the question??? but ok............

a troll is someone who post things just for the sheer pleasure of cuasing trouble and then reveling in the madness it produces? ! ? !
                          DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

Yeah basically. They post whacky stuff to try and inflame people and get a response.
                            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

It's troll! Troll! It's big and heavy and brown!
                              It's troll! Troll! It's antics will cause you to frown!
                              Everyone hates the troll!
                              But they still answer it's call!
                              C'mon and ignore the troll!
                              Everyone hates the troll!
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                              X