Possibilty for the Hijacked accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I really care if people whine about my decisions

But go ahead, do what you want and let me know when I should peek. Again, my only interest is seeing that the PM you sent me is actually there, and that you didn't just make it up.

But make it real soon...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm working as fast as I can.

*God - Provost, Bugs, Lancer, Shi Cowdung, Imran, MTG, Mleonard - is there anyone on the OT who hasn't sent me a Pm complaining about Ming*
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• God posts in the OT?
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• EVC is indeed suspended until he contacts us and explains his actions.

AH... You are off the hook. Thank you for your help in this matter.

So, one game down...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• This was hilarious.

Why didn't someone tell me about it earlier?

Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• Well, that was entertaining...

Our own little Apolyton soap opera...

Comment

• what did EVC get the ax for exactly?

Comment

• Apparently for letting some else use his account, IIRC the rule for most of this site say something like "This account is for you only". From Mings posts, I GUESS that AH had a PM or emial from EvC giving him the password.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

• So many people, so few lives...

Very entertaining thread.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                      ... Hydey is off the hook!
                      See you are all wrong about Ming, he does have MERCY
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• This thread alone is worth upgrading the troll to 5 out of 6.
                        (+1)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

AH... You are off the hook.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Darnit. All over?

I was beginning to think Ming, Daffy and the Troll had all put their collective heads together to come up with some dastardly plan set to culminate on or about, oh, shall we say April 1st this year?

I was half expecting the next twist to include a cameo guest appearance from Mr Sidu, er, Sidqi, er, Imran. That would've been the clincher.

Comment

• Originally posted by ravagon
                              I was beginning to think Ming, Daffy and the Troll had all put their collective heads together to come up with some dastardly plan set to culminate on or about, oh, shall we say April 1st this year?
                              WHAT!!!!! Would I EVER do something like that...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It was certainly fun being EVc for a few days but its a shame he got the threads closed and blew it. Upcoming episodes included EVc finds out the cult has a militia and gets his storm troopers into it, EVC enters mind control, EVC meets civnation............

Comment

Working...
                                X