X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mistake, it needs to be below 80 x 80
    This one is 61 x 80, less than 3k
    Attached Files
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I can try that one, but I haven't been able to use a bmp as my avatar.

And for some reason when I save it to my hard drive it is over 10000 bytes.

Comment

whats yer email? I'll send it over as a tidy .gif...

-FMK.

Comment

well it's listed above my post

but you can send it to Krusher3X@yahoo.com. I prefer that over outlook express when it comes to attachments.

Comment

BAM!

Let me know if you get it ok.

-FMK.

Comment

Red Mana Symbol

Would someone be willing to try to find me a decent red mana symbol from magic the gathering that I could use for my avatar? I haven't gotten to 500 yet, but I want to go ahead and get somethingready!! Anyway, I'd really appreciate this! Also, I have been looking for a sumbol that somehow incorporates all 5 mana symbols into one. I haven't been able to find anything so far. If anyyone knows of something like this let me know, thanks!!
              DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
              EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
              AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

500!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...... i'm NEVER EVER gonna get a cool avatar!!!!!
                DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

Relax, that's what I thought last year when I first started posting regularly. Just keep on making relevant posts and you'll be there in no time.

Comment

Thank you very much.

I got it OK. yeah I had trouble getting the image in a gif or jpg form. The only thing I had to use was photo deluxe. But for some reason that program increases the file size dramatically making it difficult to get under 10000 bytes.

This works great. Thanks. What did you use by the way?

Comment

Welcome!

Yeah man, I use 2 different programs for gfx. Lame arse MSPaint and Paint Show Pro7. Got the latter off the net. I have also tweaked my MSPaint a bit so it'll open and work with gifs too. I use a combo of the two when doing civ stuff. One works better for certain things and vice versa. I suggest you look around for PSP somewhere on the net. 'Bout a 27MB DL. It converts all kinds of things.

-FMK.

Comment

I use PSP as well. You should be able to download it easily from this 'Trial' site.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Siro, how about that Natan Sharansky picture?

Comment

have y'all never heard of photoshop? It would make life a whole lot easier for all of you. you can let me know too if anyone needs anything...
                            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

does it cost money?

I wouldn't buy a program just to make avatars. I really don't have any use for such a thing. I'm not very artistic.

Comment

Its got a 30 trial period.
                                After that, you can either buy it, delete it, or ...

Comment

Working...
                                X