• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crap there are a lot of finns

Comment

• Thankfully most were DLs.
      Or left soon after voting.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Oh dear. We will lost if this will be bumped after this. :|

Comment

• The Finns have still yet to be outnumbered in the IRC channel... But we can be rest assured most of the Finns here came after Kassi a certain Finnish poster gave the Evil, Evil Finland link to another Finnish forum...

Comment

• I currently live in the nation of dissidentville. While my property is located in the U.S., the U.S. has no authority on my land. Any foreign incursion by police forces will be met with deadly force. I am the president of my country. And I am also the law.

but for the purposes of this poll I voted U.S. Although I claim to be a resident of Bhutan.

Comment

• Hmmm, makes sense.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                I currently live in the nation of dissidentville. While my property is located in the U.S., the U.S. has no authority on my land. Any foreign incursion by police forces will be met with deadly force.
                Not sure the US army would be fazed by a one man armed with a frying pan.

Comment

• Can a frying pan be classed as a 'Weapon of Mass Destruction'?

SG[1]
                  "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                  "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• /me calls Hans Blix and tells him to be on alert for any frying pans.

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                      Can a frying pan be classed as a 'Weapon of Mass Destruction'?

SG[1]
                      Well it kinda depends. Dissident's is probably the sort of regime that we dont really like so maybe.........also perhaps he has some resources in his backyard.

I think the other members of Dissident's household would benefit greatly from his removal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouse Gits
                        Can a frying pan be classed as a 'Weapon of Mass Destruction'?

SG[1]
                        Are you kidding? Have you ever tasted Dissident's cooking??????

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Well the inspector said it was ok, but tbh I think Diss got it from the local take-away.

Comment

• Must be feeding time at the zoo, again.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Somewhere in Texas..
                              I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Working...
                              X