Apolyton AGE Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
    we have to reproduce somewhere in there, thus creating a 2nd generation of poly addicts.
    On the basis of some of the people who post here, the future does not look good in that respect.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I can assure you that there won't be any second generation flowers... brats... urggh!
      "Maybe there's a god above, and all I ever learned from love... was how to shoot at someone who out-drew you. It's not a cry you can hear at night. It's not somebody who's seen the light. It's a cold and It's a broken hallelujah." ~ Cohen

Comment

Well, Im working on the next generation of poly addicts, even as I type

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I could have sworn that there would be more posters in the under 11 group.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
            Isn't there supposed to be an age FAQ somewhere in 'Poly. Wasn't it Narck or someone who maintained it

Asmodean
            Yes, there is, but I haven't seen it in ages.

Come to think of it, where's Narck?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              Well, Im working on the next generation of poly addicts, even as I type

Even as you type? Isn't that a little tricky?
              The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
              Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
              All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
              "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

He is good at typing one handed.

Someone please explain that you cannot breed by yourself.
                The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!
                  DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

18-24

Comment

I suppose I'm something between 0-50, but I'm not quite sure...
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Age votes: 179
                        Gender votes: 165
                        Location votes: 203

Who voted in not all of them?
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

One day good grammar will Wombat have.

I voted in all of them.

I guess asking your gender is seen as more personal.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Likely that is not.

S'pose... but you don't have to post, voting's anonymous. Maybe the blokes just couldn't be bothered to add to an already giant majority.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                              He is good at typing one handed.

Someone please explain that you cannot breed by yourself.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

he might sell his sperm to a donation clinic. who knows how many babies he could father.

Comment

Working...
                                X