Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under 11 ?!?

There are kids on Poly?
    "Respect the gods, but have as little to do with them as possible." - Confucius
    "Give nothing to gods and expect nothing from them." - my motto

Comment

The reason why there's currently 0 Under 11 votes is because Infat is out getting smashed right now.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

mihai: tia's kid sometimes post..fairly close to 11 i think
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Where do 50-year-olds vote?
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Are we supposed to be honest?
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Isn't there supposed to be an age FAQ somewhere in 'Poly. Wasn't it Narck or someone who maintained it

Asmodean
              Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                mihai: tia's kid sometimes post..fairly close to 11 i think
                So he/she has his/her own category in this poll. Wow!
                "Respect the gods, but have as little to do with them as possible." - Confucius
                "Give nothing to gods and expect nothing from them." - my motto

Comment

2 people over 50? I didn't know old people were allowed on this site. ban them I say!!

Comment

Old women from France. *shudder*

Originally posted by Dissident
                    2 people over 50? I didn't know old people were allowed on this site. ban them I say!!
                    I think they were the two that voted female in the other poll.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

For once in my life, I'm in the majority!

Everythings coming up Hanson!
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                        For once in my life, I'm in the majority!
                        "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -- Mark Twain
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I'm In the third smallest group... for now...

Must get older! NOW! ACK!
                          Talent Optional

Comment

Apolyton is getting older as time passes. There will be a time that 50 will be our average age - a time when no young person will be playing TBS games.
                            "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                            George Orwell

Comment

Markos, couldn't you have compiled this data using the vB adminstrator's control panel to compile this info? Anyway, I have entered my info.
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

axi: but we have to reproduce somewhere in there, thus creating a 2nd generation of poly addicts.
                                "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Working...
                                X