1/1/98 News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/1/98 News

I belive that last weeks news, the one that had 25KB of space... was sent to me according to my mail server at 1/1/98... Is this a problem with apolyton's news server, or my mail server, Lycos?

Did anyone else have this problem?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

If that were true, then it would have been better off being sent by regular mail.

I have had a bit of trouble with Lycos before. Maybe the "date" field in the mail got obliterated somehow.

Was it titled Civ3 Mac goes gold, as that was the last "news" item I got. Its dated 26/12/01 on my mail.
    Last edited by Dauphin; January 20, 2002, 10:55.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

No... The thing was titled the regular title: Apolyton civ Site news... (with the ...'s) I didn't know what it was... I have never read the News... But I don't think it was the MAC item, although it may have been because It was new... I didn't have it 2 weeks ago.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
      X