Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again it is time to ask if Poly can survive with avatars?

So what do we think?

MarkG, are there any plans for bringing them back soon?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Nah, I can live without them. We didn't have them before vBB.

If you increase the limit for Custom Avatars to 1000 posts.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

1000 posts seems fair to me.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Heck, I wouldn't mind 2000, myself.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

2000 should only count if the OT posts are counted, I'd probably have 5000+ if that was the case.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

2000 would be okay for me as well, but I think that just decreasing the number of custom avatars as a change fron 500 to 1000 would be enough to not ruin the speed.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Raise the limit for any avatars to 1700 posts

Ain't elitism great?
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I think we should limit avatars to Kings and higher, for the sole purpose of teaching IW a lesson in elitism
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

See my thing next to my name (had it 4 a while)

Comment

I want my nebula back. You could raise the post limit to, say, 800 posts...
                    Okay, I could live with even 1000.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

last time they were brought back we all died, so the answer is no

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus
                        I think we should limit avatars to Kings and higher, for the sole purpose of teaching IW a lesson in elitism
                        I agree.

(check my post count )
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I said king and higher, not 1000 posts and higher, perpetual prince...
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

I thought it was a mere legend, but it is true; we have amongst us a prince who has not claimed his throne!
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
                              I thought it was a mere legend, but it is true; we have amongst us a prince who has not claimed his throne!
                              IW doesnt like the phrase king. I was a king but got a PCR.

Comment

Working...
                              X