Game Save question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Save question

Mark/Dan, when I DL saves from attachments, they are now called attachments, not the save name that is listed, yet in the past, the save was called the correct name.

Why is this?

It's a minor irritent, but when your playing several games (as I am) it becomes an annoyance.

Any chance of it working as in the past?

Thanks for your time.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

how exactly is the file called onceyou saved it on your disk?

Comment

I think it has something to do with the server move and should be fixed when we move back (I hope so anyway)...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
        how exactly is the file called onceyou saved it on your disk?
        It's remaned "Attachment".

If I fail to re-lable it before DLing another, I'm asked to erase the previous one, which is annoying and counter-productive.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
          It's remaned "Attachment".

If I fail to re-lable it before DLing another, I'm asked to erase the previous one, which is annoying and counter-productive.
          Can't you select another name in the download box?
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Our temporary hosting accomodations here are more than have complete and we are working further on hosting matters. For now, simply rename the file as need be. We do apologize for the inconvenience but others have reported this problem and only since our re-location to our present host, which is again a temporary arrangement.

-----------------
            Dan; Apolyton CS
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

OK, thanks for your time, Dan.

Comment

Working...
              X