This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best New Mod

Who do y'all think should be a new OT mod, to assist in the (generally good) job Ming and MtG (and, I suppose, Mleonard at times ) do?
    Boddington's
    0.00%
    End is Forever
    0.00%
    Provost Harrison
    20.00%
    red_jon
    0.00%
    Snapcase
    0.00%
    MarkL
    0.00%
    Stefu
    0.00%
    Roland
    0.00%
    David Floyd (sorry, couldn't resist :D)
    0.00%
    Other (please specify)
    80.00%
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

I vote for CivNation.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

none of those people!!

me of course. And this is a serious response. I would make a good moderator. I am a very reasonable person. And I am a very impartial person. But I really don't have the time, so I guess I can't

Comment

Rule #1 when selecting moderators: Never select the people who WANT to be moderators. There's a hidden agenda in there for wanting to be mod.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i honestly think it should stay as it is. too many mods equal too much of a power struggle...
          let it go
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

My vote goes to Empress. An absent mod is the best kind.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I vote for MikeH.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well, I didn't exactly vote, but you can probably figure out my response.

I never sought the job in the slightest, but got suckered into it. The same pretty much applies to Ming and MLeonard.

And we all know this ain't a democracy, so this poll is pointless.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                X