What is a GLOTS alert, Markos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a GLOTS alert, Markos?

And what was wrong with the underwear thread...?
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

From the cannibalism thread, which was also closed, it stands for Grand Level Of Total Silliness. I guess he doesn't want the forums getting too silly or something.

Comment

On another note, if you want to be silly, you are more than welcome to at my forums (link in sig). I need more people there than 3 of my friends...

Comment

Are your three freinds gorgeous babes! by any chance?
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Sorry, you're out of luck...

Comment

My guess was "Gross Lack Of Taste Syndrome"...

Comment

A Totally Uninformed and Unnecessary Psychoanalysis

Markos didn't close the threads because they were silly (that'd be silly to do that). He closed them because he can.

He works as some web developer, IIRC. My guess is he deals with being an underling all day long so Apolyton is his time to be King.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

how dare they?

do they expect us to live in some clinical world with non-silly threads about religion, tanks, and gun control?

I want to talk about men's underwear. Err, maybe I'd rather talk about women's underwear. I may create a thread on that next.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  I want to talk about men's underwear.
                  cool....
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Can you answer my first question, please Markos...?

This whole acronym thing is bugging me...

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
                      Can you answer my first question, please Markos...?
                      not only are you not reading all threads in the OT(as you should), you dont even care to read people's replies in your own threads!

search for the truth and you shall find it!
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

2nd post/first reply in this thread:

Grand Level Of Total Silliness

Apparently if an adminstrator while cruing through threads finds himself saying "that's just silly" a cetain number of times, he is then compelled to vindicate the dignity of Apolyton.
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          not only are you not reading all threads in the OT(as you should),
                          that's close to impossible if you have any sort of life away from the computer at all

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                            if you have any sort of life away from the computer at all
                            Explain this concept, please?

Comment

Greeks Loving Our Turkish Sisters
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X